Eating well is crucial for maintaining good health and for disease prevention . At Centerpoint Health, our Registered Dietitian, Darieli Sanchez, can assist you with health conditions such as diabetes, eating disorders, cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, obesity and much more by creating personalized plans to improve your health.
If you're interested in improving your nutrition and you're a patient at Centerpoint Health, give us a call to schedule an appointment with our Registered Dietitian. If you're not a Centerpoint Health patient, we can still assist you. One of our primary care doctors will conduct a medical evaluation and then refer you to our Registered Dietitian.
What to expect at your first appointment: During this initial meeting, our nutrition expert will learn about your health history and dietary needs. Then, they will work with you to create a suitable plan and set goals based on your individual health needs. Subsequent appointments will be scheduled to monitor your progress and make necessary adjustments to your plan.
Centerpoint Health can help you with:
- Portion control and planning balanced meals
- Preparing heart-healthy meals
- Managing your weight
- Managing high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and/or diabetes
- Nutrition for PCOS
- Managing autoimmune conditions
- Coping with emotional eating
- Pediatric nutrition including weigh concerns and picky eating
- Healthy nutrition before and during pregnancy
For more information, contact us at 513-318-1188.