Centerpoint Health Pharmacy
We are pleased to offer Centerpoint patients a full-service pharmacy allowing our patients to stock up on treatments before returning home. Services include:
- Knowledgeable and friendly pharmacists and staff who know you, your care, and your providers
- 340B drug pricing
- Automatic refill program
- Medication synchronization - fill multiple prescriptions at the same time
- Chronic disease management for diabetes and hypertension
- Evidence-based medicine and up-to-date medical guidance
- Medication adherence assistance
- Medication therapy management
- Patient consultation
- Transportation assistance for Franklin patients
Tobacco Cessation Support coming soon.
RefillQUICK - Visit https://Refillquick.com or download our app on Android or iOS.
Questions? Call the Centerpoint Health Pharmacy at 513-982-4053.
Prescription Drug Discount Program
Centerpoint Health partners with local pharmacies to help you save money on the medications you need. As a Centerpoint Health patient, you are already enrolled in the Prescription Drug Discount Program allowing you to save up to 90% on eligible prescriptions written by Centerpoint Health.
If you are already a Centerpoint Health patient, ask how you can potentially benefit from our Prescription Drug Discount Program by visiting one of the participating pharmacy locations below:
Walgreens, 1300 E 2nd St, Franklin, OH 45005
Walgreens, 700 S Breiel Blvd, Middletown, OH 45044
Walgreens, 1260 E Central, Miamisburg, OH, 45342
Walgreens, 1001 W State St, Trenton, OH 45067
Walgreens, 1213 N Barron St, Eaton, OH 45320
Walgreens, 260 Stetson St, Ste F, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Walgreens, 1200 Brown St, Ste 160, Dayton, OH 45409
Walgreens, 4605 Montgomery Rd, Norwood, OH 45212
Walgreens Mail Service is available through AllianceRX Walgreens Prime:
8350 S River Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85284