Centerpoint Health was created through a collective effort to improve health in the region. This effort was led by a large group of caring individuals representing the residents of Warren County. Participants included the healthcare community, social service organizations, local government, schools, and private businesses who wanted to make it easier for people to access high quality, affordable healthcare locally.
- The Centerpoint Norwood School-Based Health Center opens its doors to the community at-large.
- Centerpoint’s Middletown Pharmacy and Dental clinic are poised to open in Fall 2022.
- Centerpoint Norwood School-Based Health Center opens in Norwood, Ohio, for students and staff of Norwood City Schools.
- Centerpoint is recognized by HRSA as being in the top 20% of community health centers nationwide (silver quality) and as a center which is advancing health outcomes through technology.
- Centerpoint begins offering Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Centerpoint implements the Team Care Medicine (TCM) model of care.
- Centerpoint starts OB/GYN services in Middletown through a collaboration with UC West Chester.
- Centerpoint opens a new site in Middletown, Ohio.
- Centerpoint begins providing psychiatry services in Middletown and Franklin.
- Centerpoint expands the Franklin location by another 2000 square feet.
- Centerpoint receives a dental expansion grant and obtains federal malpractice insurance (Federal Tort Claims Act).
- Centerpoint receives a second quality award from HRSA.
- Centerpoint achieves Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) accreditation.
- Centerpoint receives its first quality award with HRSA.
- Centerpoint Health achieves Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status.
- Centerpoint Health opens its doors at 333 Conover Drive, Suites B & D, providing sliding-fee services for medical, dental, and behavioral health to the Franklin-Carlisle area in Warren County on February 24, 2014.
- The Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA) of the Department of Health and Human Services grant is awarded for the new access point in Franklin.
- Bylaws, Strategic plan and goals, and a Quality plan are approved.
- The Conover Drive location in Franklin is chosen.
- The Centerpoint Health name is chosen, and a trade name registration is filed.
- A Planning Grant is awarded to Talbert House to research the need for a new access point for medical services for the uninsured, unserved, and underserved population in Franklin-Carlisle in Warren County.
- An Area Needs Assessment of Franklin-Carlisle area is conducted by Wright State University.